[Sugar-devel] Meeting #2 of the project Setting up activity server.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 7 03:17:50 EDT 2018

Thanks, this will be useful for anyone deploying Sugar on Ubuntu
18.04.

I think the best thing to do is to concentrate on the 87 working
activities and keep them working.  That will take about 50% of our
effort for the next year.

Then fix the activities that did work on the XO-1.5 with Fedora 18 and
did not work on Ubuntu 18.04.

Activities that don't work on either are defunct, and not worth
fixing, or someone would have done so by now.

I don't think official repositories are at all necessary, until and
unless the activities can be made to work.  My preference is to remove
from github.com/sugarlabs activities that can't be made to work in a
reasonable time ... i.e. the past year.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/