[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Free From Malaria Game

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:04:37 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 8:53 AM, World Class Project- Dev Team <
develop at worldclassproject.org.uk> wrote:

>  Hi
>

> Thanks for the feedback. Please see responses below:
>

> >The activity is on a limited CC licence that may not allow local
> modifications?
>

> The images are not meant to be modified since it contains material and
> information about health and we want to maintain the integrity of the story
> to the information displayed. All text is rendered as fonts and strings and
> a future release with Pootle annotation will be provided in order to allow
> translation and localisation.

There are more disease associated to mosquitoes. In my country Dengue have
the same preventions and the game will be very useful. Probably there are
more situations where a modification of the game will be useful for a
particular deployment.

Gonzalo

Gonzalo Odiard
Responsable de Desarrollo