[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Free From Malaria Game

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:49:38 EDT 2010

On Jun 23, 2010, at 9:04 PM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 8:53 AM, World Class Project- Dev Team
> <develop at worldclassproject.org.uk> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Thanks for the feedback. Please see responses below:
>>
>> >The activity is on a limited CC licence that may not allow local
>> modifications?
>>
>> The images are not meant to be modified since it contains material
>> and information about health and we want to maintain the integrity
>> of the story to the information displayed. All text is rendered as
>> fonts and strings and a future release with Pootle annotation will
>> be provided in order to allow translation and localisation.
>

> There are more disease associated to mosquitoes. In my country
> Dengue have the same preventions and the game will be very useful.
> Probably there are more situations where a modification of the game
> will be useful for a particular deployment.
>
> Gonzalo

Then it might make it less offensive/scary to generalize the name?

(Generally, kids are pretty smart and you don't have to hit them over
the head with things like this.

Their parents, on the other hand, ... )

Anyway, and apologizing for not taking the time to try the game,
World Class Project 殿, are you considering making the game playable
from both sides? In other words, giving it both an attack mode and a
protect mode?

Joel Rees