[IAEP] New: Sugar Labs finances status page

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Apr 21 18:46:10 EDT 2011

At the SLOBs meeting a few hours ago, I was drafted (volunteered? was
asked? some willing combination of the two) to sketch out a basic
finance process, since we have a couple requests for funding in the
pipeline and don't really know how to handle them yet.

Here it is.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Finance

This page should answer two questions:

* How much money does Sugar Labs currently have, where did it come from,
and what is it being used for?
* How can I ask for some of it?

This page isn't linked to from anywhere other than the [[Oversight
Board]] page, for the record - anywhere else it should be referenced?

For the record, the two funding requests we have right now are:

* a phone number (requested by Sean Daly) -
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2011-April/003255.html
* funding to attend the meetup in Ceibal, by Sebastian Silva - I don't
have the URL for this request, if someone could send it that would be
awesome.

--Mel