[IAEP] [SLOBS] New: Sugar Labs finances status page

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Apr 21 19:10:32 EDT 2011

> For the record, the two funding requests we have right now are:
>
> * a phone number (requested by Sean Daly) -
> http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2011-April/003255.html

I translated this into a ticket so people could see what the format
looked like: http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2791

> * funding to attend the meetup in Ceibal, by Sebastian Silva - I don't
> have the URL for this request, if someone could send it that would be
> awesome.

Where by "meetup in Ceibal," I mean EduJam, which is not actually
Ceibal. Thanks to cjb for the catch.

I haven't made a ticket for this one because icarito offered to test out
the new process once it was written up, which it is now. :)

You can see all finance tickets at any time by going to
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=closed&status=new&status=reopened&component=fundingrequest&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone.

--Mel