[IAEP] Physics

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:06:28 EDT 2009

Hi Gary,

Yes, for younger students giving them the options to choose materials they know would be better than giving them numbers they wouldn't understand (they would be nice in a more advanced level).  I know kids find the Activity fascinating just as it is, but I am looking forward to seeing what else you will do with it.

Caryl