[Sugar-devel] Mode of distribution of Sugar Activities

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jun 29 00:34:30 EDT 2020

I've been a bit busy lately, but ...

Yes, there is no single source of Python 3 activity bundles.  There
was for Python 2 activities; it was activities.sugarlabs.org.

Yes, there is no single source of activity sources.  Best we have is
GitHub sugarlabs org, where directory activity has a file
activity.info which has a valid exec key.  But also gitorious.

Yes, aslov4 as specified in our GSoC project idea could look like it
was a smaller than normal project, but if you iterate through each of
the requirements it could easily fill the time available for a GSoC
student working for 12 weeks of seven hours a weekday.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/