[Sugar-devel] Several toolbars in a sugar web activity ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:28:37 EDT 2014

I've just realised that I can do without a 3rd toolbar :

Theme_Lesson or Them_Exercice => T1_LEsson, T1_exercice, T2_lesson ...

Piece_kind => pawn, knight ... king

That way I can save a toolbar :).

I still have to find what is the best way to handle the second toolbar and
its dynamic content.

Regards