[Sugar-devel] Several toolbars in a sugar web activity ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:24:13 EDT 2014

Hello,

thank you for your answer and your idea.

So I can add, for example, 10 versions of the toolbar overlapping just
below the main-toolbar, and to show only one toolbar (or zero) at one time.
Or maybe, my idea is the wrong way to do ?

As for the third dynamic toolbar, I am still wondering why Gonzola Odiard
said that it is probably a bad idea by design.

Indeed, I would like to split the learning in 4 steps, then in each step,
there is a kind of piece to choose in the second toolbar : and the third is
choosing either a lesson or an exercice.

Theme

Piece

Lesson or exercice

Regards