[Sugar-devel] Several toolbars in a sugar web activity ?

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Sat Mar 22 16:50:15 EDT 2014

hi laurent,

lionel and i discussed secondary toolbars a while ago.
we agreed in not implement them for web because we think that palettes
are more convenient.

in web you can easily make any kind of palette.  just inherit Palette
like ActivityPalette does.

also secondary toolbars make the activity main area [1] change its
height when it appears and dissapears, and i find that very
problematic.

[1] named canvas, not to confuse with html <canvas> tag

.. manuq ..