[Sugar-devel] GSoC'14 Proposal: Turtle Art 3D

Anubhav Jaiswal anubhav2503 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:34:48 EDT 2014

Hi Manuel,

Glad you liked it. Sorry I forgot to mention that one has to install
PyOpenGL. I will add that info in README.

Re Camera, sure it can be done. This was just the initial prototype. I will
add different variations of camera angles that can be controlled by
keyboard and mouse and update it very soon. Adding this as well as lighting
models and textures is part of the project too.

Re sugar-web, as of now, it is not a part of the project. I don't have much
idea about sugar-web (still learning), will have to discuss with Walter
Bender regarding this.

On a side note, I need the opinion of another mentor on my proposal for the
project. Can you please take out some time and put your thoughts in the
section 'You and the community' under the question: *If your project is
successfully completed, what will its impact be on the Sugar Labs
community?* I and Walter Bender have already put down our thoughts. I would
be really thankful if you can add yours to it.

Link to Proposal:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2014/AnubhavJ/Turtle_Art_3D

Thanks,
Anubhav