[Sugar-devel] Proposing review 0.102 schedule

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:40:04 EDT 2014

On 10 March 2014 22:53, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> Why is the reason to propose this?
>
> We have a few features almost ready for include.
> Almost means, they received a first and in some cases
> a second review.

I don't understand the rationale. What if I sent a big feature patch
today... Would you take it and thus delay the release again? Would you
refuse it and thus make me wait more time than if we went with the original
schedule? The first approach would delay the release forever, the second
honestly seems unfair.

I'm in a pretty uncomfortable situation. You guys are driving the work, I'm
just trying to facilitate it... So I don't feel like strongly opposing the
changes you are proposing. On the other I can't really understand or
approve the rationale. Perhaps someone more in sync with your release
management vision should take over the role...