[Sugar-devel] One for Grandma and Grandpa

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:51:39 EST 2014

Martin,

Thanks for summarizing some of the same links I discovered upon
searching. As someone who is involved with several ongoing projects
(some deployed) at a large non-profit in the U.S. working towards the
so-called vision of "one tablet per grandma," I was excited for a
minute to see the subject line. But there was nothing of substance
from Googling "Ontolab."

+1 to "Thanks, but NO, thanks."

Mike