[Sugar-devel] One for Grandma and Grandpa

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:07:36 EST 2014

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Christian Stroetmann
<stroetmann at ontolab.com> wrote:
> Please, respect our trademarks and our copyrights.

Hi Christian!

Have you registered your trademarks anywhere? USPTO doesn't know about
them, but you could have a registration elsewhere.

And I googled your name/email address, and I find that you've been
trolling kernel and FS developers about your "copyrighted ideas" in FS
design. The thread at http://www.kernelhub.org/?p=2&msg=281077 is a
riot. You are an amazing troll. As Pavel said, fortunately, you can't
copyright ideas. Chuck Norris managed to do it once, but you can't.

Oh, and http://www.spinics.net/lists/reiserfs-devel/msg01543.html

Your website is also a piece of art.

This page seems to have all the trademarks you claim to own:
http://www.ontonics.com/about/hinweis.htm -- it does not list any of
the OLPC ripoff ones, but I see "I'm/you're/we're loving it". I am
sure you have secured a juicy license from McDonalds -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI

This page shows your "copyrighted ideas"
http://www.ontonics.com/innovation/pipeline.htm -- filesystems,
suspend-to-NVRAM concepts. And you harass kernel developers who are
actually doing stuff -- http://marc.info/?a=121607198800004&r=1&w=2

How about "Thanks, but NO, thanks" ?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions