[Sugar-devel] One for Grandma and Grandpa

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Wed Mar 5 12:11:11 EST 2014

On Wed, 05.March.2014 16:51, Mike wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Thanks for summarizing some of the same links I discovered upon
> searching. As someone who is involved with several ongoing projects
> (some deployed) at a large non-profit in the U.S. working towards the
> so-called vision of "one tablet per grandma," I was excited for a
> minute to see the subject line.
Why have you not posted the related links if they are realted with
Sugar? It would be very interesting to know similar projects.
>   But there was nothing of substance
> from Googling "Ontolab."
For what were you searching? The One Tablet Per Gran project is new and
hence no informations have been publicated before by me, because I had
no time and it was no time to do so.
> +1 to "Thanks, but NO, thanks."
>
> Mike
>

> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Martin Langhoff
> <martin.langhoff at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Christian Stroetmann
>> <stroetmann at ontolab.com>  wrote:
>>> Please, respect our trademarks and our copyrights.
>> Hi Christian!
>>
>> Have you registered your trademarks anywhere? USPTO doesn't know about
>> them, but you could have a registration elsewhere.
>>
>> And I googled your name/email address, and I find that you've been
>> trolling kernel and FS developers about your "copyrighted ideas" in FS
>> design. The thread at http://www.kernelhub.org/?p=2&msg=281077 is a
>> riot. You are an amazing troll. As Pavel said, fortunately, you can't
>> copyright ideas. Chuck Norris managed to do it once, but you can't.
>>
>> Oh, and http://www.spinics.net/lists/reiserfs-devel/msg01543.html
>>
>> Your website is also a piece of art.
>>
>> This page seems to have all the trademarks you claim to own:
>> http://www.ontonics.com/about/hinweis.htm -- it does not list any of
>> the OLPC ripoff ones, but I see "I'm/you're/we're loving it". I am
>> sure you have secured a juicy license from McDonalds -
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI
>>
>> This page shows your "copyrighted ideas"
>> http://www.ontonics.com/innovation/pipeline.htm -- filesystems,
>> suspend-to-NVRAM concepts. And you harass kernel developers who are
>> actually doing stuff -- http://marc.info/?a=121607198800004&r=1&w=2
>>
>> How about "Thanks, but NO, thanks" ?

>> --
>>   martin.langhoff at gmail.com
>>   -  ask interesting questions
>>   - don't get distracted with shiny stuff  - working code first
>>   ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff
Christian