[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN TEAM] proposals for the Journal

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Oct 31 12:19:50 EDT 2011

 it sounds like you are asking for an option for the journal like this
along side the other filters:

> school mode - displays enteries from m-f
> which would be the default
> and if unchecked would show all entries
>
> But what if the student wants weekend work added to their school mode view?

They can switch the mode at any time, and can modify the mode of any entry
in the journal too.
Is not a m-f automatic switch, they can work at school, and play at home,
but can do homework for the school
at home.

Gonzalo