[Sugar-devel] SoaSv6 - Last stages

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 11:13:40 EDT 2011

Hi All,

We're in the final stages of SoaSv6. It would be good for people to
test and see if I've missed any issues. I believe we're in pretty good
shape for this release. In fact I think its going to be one of our
better releases. We've had no major breakages due to upstream this
cycle and Fedora is locking down for the final run to release so we're
past the possibility of that (thankfully!).

To create it run the following command. Note you need to correct the
image name for the downloaded version, and also update the device name
for your relevant usb key.

sudo livecd-iso-to-disk --format --efi Fedora-SoaS-Image-Name.iso /dev/sdz

I'm interested in feedback on how it works on Intel based Mac's as the
vast majority of Mac boot issues should be resolved with this release.
We have a nice increase in the number of Activities shipping which
should make it more interesting.

I look forward to your feedback.

Peter

i386 http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3459573