[Sugar-devel] [SPAM?]: Re: [DESIGN] Tabs in Browse

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:12:50 EDT 2011

Folks:

In safari 5.1 you can hit ctrl-t to open a new tab.  Or to the right of the
address bar, there is a little drop-down from a page with a
corner-turned-down icon t invoke that.  The new tab defaults to the 'top'
sites frame, but the URL is empty and ready to be filled in.  Not
recommending this:  the chrome, IE, and firefox methods all seem more
intuitive to me, just saying that it can be done.

KG