[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Free From Malaria Game

World Class Project- Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Fri Jun 25 10:55:44 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the input in this instance. James no problem, sometimes the
conversation gets a bit lost in message threads, sorry :)

So I really have two options which I will consider.
1) Ask for advice from the oversight committee on this type of restricted
license in this instance, and possible for future health related activities.
2) Create a locked/password protected section of the activity that allows
controlled modification of the health message images and text and publish under
normal free access CC.

I genuinely have no objection to user modification in theory, however the
activity was primarily developed to portray scientifically accepted
peer-reviewed guidance, and I hope the message remains intact.

I appreciate everyone's thought on this,
WCP