[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Free From Malaria Game

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Jun 24 23:40:49 EDT 2010

G'day World Class Project Dev Team,

Sorry, my comment "important that the health message be controlled" was
directed at Gonzalo, not you.  I wanted to mention it as a reason why
the license was unusual compared to other Sugar activities.

I have no criticism of the content, as I'm entirely unqualified.

I think you (World Class Project Dev Team) should continue to restrict
the content, for the reasons you outlined.

I don't know the policy for hosting an activity this license on Sugar
Labs, and I hope someone who does know will speak up or make a decision.
;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/