[Sugar-devel] "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" is on Lulu

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 23:23:34 EDT 2010

James,

thanks for the update and explanation.

I can't wait to see the finalized version becoming available!

FYI: I had planned to buy two copies, one for my own shelf and another one
to pass on to some students who are likely to be working on a Sugar activity
as part of a university course this next semester:-)

In any case, thanks a lot for all your hard work on this project, I can't
even begin to thank you for how useful it is.

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer