[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Re: Reviving Sugarbot

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:37:08 EDT 2009

Realistically, Sugarbot and Develop should ideally be coordinated. I can't
make a commitment to revive sugarbot, but I can say that if someone does the
work to get Sugarbot working I'll do some work to integrate it with Develop.
And I'll be appropriately impressed and grateful to whoever steps forward,
too, and I'll try to help if I can, without repainting your bike shed.

Jameson