[Sugar-devel] Sugar-Developers meeting REMINDER (21 May, 2009 - 14.00 (UTC)) --- irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu May 21 06:48:55 EDT 2009

Hey,

after a long absence - we try to reanimate the developers meetings.
Since most of the developers are not full time working on Sugar the
meetings are a good way to synchronize the efforts, besides the
asynchronous discussion at sugar-devel.

This week we will talk about the 0.86 Roadmap. Discussion has been
started at the SugarCamp in Paris last weekend. A summary can be found
at: http://erikos.sweettimez.de/?p=678

There is as well Jeff Elkner's presentation of the Sugar Labs DC project
that involves students at GCTAA (and beyond) in creating software
Activities for Sugar. The meeting is as well in #sugar-meeting at 16:15
(UTC) http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2009-May/014295.html

See you today,
    Simon