[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Re: Reviving Sugarbot

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed May 20 18:51:13 EDT 2009

Anyone wants to take it over?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Reviving Sugarbot
Date: 	Wed, 20 May 2009 15:58:40 -0400
From: 	Zach Riggle <zachriggle at gmail.com>
To: 	Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org>
CC: 	Titus Brown <titus at idyll.org>

Bernie

I am extremely busy this summer, so I won't be able to assist with
development.  I would be very glad to help you figure everything out to
continue development of Sugarbot, though :-).

Something to get you started is available here:
http://code.google.com/p/sugarbot/wiki/HowDoesSugarbotWork

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll go into more detail :-D

Zach