[sugar] new tubes API

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes
Wed Aug 29 04:51:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

Since yesterday, sugar jhbuild uses Gabble and Salut trial 3 branches.
Theses branches implement the latest spec tubes and so provide a new API
for activities.
See
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec.html#org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Channel.Type.Tubes

Changes are mostly trivial for D-Bus tubes and CM should be backward
compatible.
Basically:
OfferTube -> OfferDBusTube
AcceptTube -> AcceptDBusTube
GetDBusServerAddress -> GetDBusTubeAddress

Sugar, Connect, Write, Memorize and Web have been updated to use this
new API. If I forgot an activity please tell me and I'll write a patch
for it.

Futur trial-3 builds should be sure to ship the new version of these
modules.

Of course, please tell us if you find any regression due to these
changes.

	G.