[sugar] sugar-update: your friendly neighborhood auto-installation script

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Wed Aug 29 20:04:05 EDT 2007

I just noticed the force.os downgrade option as described on the wiki,
so I added support for downgrades to the script.  If the boot
directory already contains a newer build than the one specified, the
force.os file will be created automatically.  Naturally, it's also
smart enough to remove a force.os file if present and the build
specified is newer than that present in boot. I also added the -d
option which will force a downgrade image regardless of build number.

- Eben