[Marketing] Welcome to Christian Vanizette (Marketing Team Resources)

Christian Vanizette tahitian.coconut at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:32:15 EDT 2009

Hello everyone !

Thanks for the introduction Sean.
I'll digest the mails during this week end =)
I've talk to some friends of mine (mainly marketing student) and they became
really enthousiast about the Sugar Labs project. I think there's a lot of
potential with students becoming Sugar Labs evangelists !

(for example one would like to make a bike trip (with videos on Youtube) to
get some Usb keys, install sugar on it and make a partnership with schools
(in developping and/or developped country) who already have computers but
not enough for each child. )

all the best,

christian.