[IAEP] Funding team?

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Thu Aug 11 23:30:41 EDT 2011

I would like to propose that we create a funding team to pursue grant
opportunities and partnerships for Sugar Labs, including Activity
development, translation, documentation, teacher training materials, and
digital content integrating software into lessons and explorations. To get
things started, I have created a temporary page with some suggestions.
There are lots more.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mokurai/Funding

We need people to gather and document opportunities; grant writers; and
proposals for what to fund.

Some people think that this is still a bad time to ask for money, but I
hear that corporations are sitting on trillions of dollars of cash
equivalents.
--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر