[IAEP] [Fwd: Invitation to participate - Open Learning Exchange]

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Tue Aug 9 23:03:17 EDT 2011

FYI.

Subject: Invitation to participate - Open Learning Exchange
From:    "Richard R. Rowe, PhD" <info at messages.amiando.com>
Date:    Tue, August 9, 2011 7:17 pm
To:      mokurai at earthtreasury.org

A special invitation to participate in the 3rd Annual General Assembly of
the Open Learning Exchange: "Persuading to Scale: growing billions of great
learners with powerful innovations"

Dear friends of the Open Learning Exchange:

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to join us for our 3rd annual
General Assembly entitled "Persuading to Scale: growing billions of great
learners with powerful innovations," from September 26th to the 29th, 2011
at the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City.

The evidence is clear that traditional education systems around the world
are failing to meet the basic learning requirements of our children.
Although thousands of learning innovations are being promoted across the
globe today, even the most effective can be permanently sidelined by
cultural differences, financial, technical, and political barriers. Our
challenge then is to help public, private and community leaders bring to
scale a mix of cost-effective learning innovations so all of our children
can learn to create healthier and more sustainable societies in the 21st
Century.

OLE's 2011 General Assembly will tackle this challenge during an intensive,
4-day experience centered on the question of how to bring great learning
innovations to scale. Brief "trailers" by accomplished educational
innovators will stimulate focused round-table discussions along with
informative poster sessions, skill-based workshops and self-organized
meetings. Participants will emerge from the General Assembly with a greater
understanding of what it takes to scale learning innovations, leaving with
more skills to make those things happen.

For additional information about the OLE General Assembly program and to
register, please visit the following link: www.amiando.com/ole2011
<http://www.amiando.com/ole2011> . You can also contact Peter Slate,
Director of Program Development and Operations, at peter at ole.org
<mailto:peter at ole.org>  for more information.

We are eager for you to share your skills and ideas with us and look
forward to seeing you in Mexico City.

Richard R. Rowe, Ph.D., Chair and CEO
Open Learning Exchange, Inc.  www.ole.org <http://www.ole.org/>
--
Persuading to Scale: growing billions of great learners with powerful
innovations uses amiando - the no. 1 tool for online ticketing and online

--
Edward Mokurai
(默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر