[SoaS] Issue with telepathy-salut

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Dec 21 15:04:25 EST 2020

I don't believe it, because telepathy-salut-0.8.1.tar.gz does contain
lib/ext/wocky, and it is a directory which contains files.  There's no
reason why a git submodule should affect the tar.gz in that way.

It seems more likely the patch is in error.  How can I see the patch?
https://src.fedoraproject.org/ didn't seem to have it.

You may place temporary shell commands for diagnosis in the %prep
section before the %patch1.  Such as ls(1) or file(1).  This will give
you output in the build log that you can use to diagnose further.

You should also consider building by hand using rpmbuild, as that will
speed up your iterations for solving the problem.  Once you have it
solved, go back to using the Fedora infrastructure to build.

--
James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/