[SoaS] Issue with telepathy-salut

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:50:39 EST 2020

This isn't a problem on my path as I'm not trying to build telepathy-salut
from the source code so I didn't clone telepathy-salut,
building telepathy-salut locally and on koji doesn't work because of what I
stated above, I should've included the error
I got from the build log earlier;

Patch #1 (update-wocky-to-fix-openssl1.1-build-issue.patch):
+ echo 'Patch #1 (update-wocky-to-fix-openssl1.1-build-issue.patch):'
+ /usr/bin/patch --no-backup-if-mismatch -p1 --fuzz=0
File lib/ext/wocky is not a regular file -- refusing to patch

You can find the full build log here
<https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/1714/57311714/build.log>.

The error seems to happen because in the source code, lib/ext/wocky
<https://github.com/TelepathyIM/wocky/tree/64062d2f0119b89d15e7bb0e0f6fa54ec23ff7f8>
is pointing to a particular commit in the wocky submodule,

hence the patch failing as that's not a regular file.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com