[Systems] [Systems-logs] Jita

D. Joe sugarlabs at etrumeus.com
Mon Sep 24 12:41:15 EDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 09:51:26PM +0900, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> Does anyone feel like maintaining jita?
>
> The root filesystem is filling up, the OS is tragically outdated, and
> it's also running a bunch of unmaintained web apps.
>
> Sounds like a security breach waiting to happen... or perhaps already
> happened years ago without anyone noticing :-)
>
> I vote for shutting it down unless someone steps forward to update it
> within one week.
>
> On 20/09/2018 20.22, Munin wrote:
> > sugarlabs.org :: jita.sugarlabs.org :: Disk usage in percent
> > 	WARNINGs: / is 97.08 (outside range [:92]).
> > 	OKs: /run is 0.02, /run/shm is 0.00, /boot is 9.76, /srv is 77.52, /run/lock is 0.00.

I see from their wiki pages via

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure_Team/Resources

that beacon hosts (or hosted) an installation of sandstorm (and thus, perhaps, additional services) but if there's an indication as to what jita does or did, I'm overlooking it. What am I missing?

(This probably argues in favor of archiving them and taking them offline.)

--
Joe