[Systems] [Systems-logs] Jita

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Mon Sep 24 13:14:24 EDT 2018

Bernie,

I'm all for that; My only concern is that there may be some critical
service hosted there, that we're all unaware of. Instead of shutting it
down completely, I suggest we simply down the network interface on the
VM for a few weeks, to ensure we are not going to screw ourselves due to
something being undocumented.

--
Sent from Postbox