[Systems] [Systems-logs] Jita

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Sep 24 08:51:26 EDT 2018

Does anyone feel like maintaining jita?

The root filesystem is filling up, the OS is tragically outdated, and
it's also running a bunch of unmaintained web apps.

Sounds like a security breach waiting to happen... or perhaps already
happened years ago without anyone noticing :-)

I vote for shutting it down unless someone steps forward to update it
within one week.

 \X/  https://codewiz.org/