[Systems] Request for hosting

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Sep 28 07:59:36 EDT 2013

El 27/09/13 12:35, Bernie Innocenti escribió:
> Do you already have a filesystem image or are you planning to install
> from an iso? We generally host builders on our spare server freedom.

I currently only have a chroot'd partition. Would it be easier for me to
try to transform that into a filesystem image? It should be quite simple
(and probably easier) for me to turn a plain off-the-shelf fedora 14
system into our builder.

> [...]
> Do you need a separate VM for these? If it's something public-facing and
> doesn't use a lot of resources, I'd host it on our primary server
> justice which provides better SLA.
No need for vm only for that. I'd need access to justice :-)
> In both cases, you will be responsible to monitor and backup the
> machine. Of course you can use our munin and backup system for the purpose.
Of course. I've been meaning to ask about munin and backup. I'll read up
whatever is documented, and access on the right places would be
appreciated.
> Let's meet on irc to give you access and get you through the steps to
> setup the new VMs. I don't have time today, but I should be available
> over the week-end.
Sure just ping me and hopefully I'll make time.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Sebastian