[Systems] Pootle

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 21:27:25 EDT 2013

Bernie,

Aneesh was one of our Sugar Labs GCI Grand Prize winners (he also won the
year before for another organization).  In response to my request for help
with a Pootle migration I started a conversation with Activity Central and
we've arrived at a wini-win-win solution.

Activity Central is going to take Aneesh on as an intern, with a project to
work with me on a Pootle migration.  He is a bright young man and we'll be
keeping our work confined to the old Poolte server and the new Pootle VM
for the most part, so hpefilly the chances of creating any problems with
other infrastructure can be minimized.

I will sponsor him in his request for a shell account and I will be both a
mentor and "the client" in this migration project.

cjl