[Systems] Pootle

Bernie Innocenti codewiz at google.com
Mon Jun 24 14:39:05 EDT 2013

Hello Roberto & Chris,

today I had an IRC chat with lionaneesh, who is looking at upgrading our
Pootle instance. Do you have any context on this?

He still doesn't have a shell account, so I asked him to find a sponsor
and I mentioned both of you as possible candidates. As always, please
use your judgment to ensure that people with root access on our machines
are trustworthy AND sufficiently experienced to get the job done without
breaking things.

--
Bernie Innocenti | Search Infrastructure | +1-77422-68060