[Systems] Request for shell account.

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jun 25 22:32:50 EDT 2013

+systems@

Hello Aneesh,

sorry for the late response and thank you for your offer to help with
Pootle. You should have received a welcome email with further
instructions from our account system.

You also have access to aneesh at newpootle.sugarlabs.org. You can use this
machine to setup your new Pootle instance. To follow our convention, the
application should go in /srv/www-sugarlabs/pootle, and the apache
virtualhost goes in /etc/apache2/sites-available/pootle.sugarlabs.org.
For security, please don't let django nor mysql listen on public ports
directly and ensure configuration files and passwords are not readable
from the web.

Once it's up and running, we'll give you access to the old VM to migrate
the data. Feel free to contact us on irc or on systems@ if you need any
assistance.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org