[Systems] Fwd: Turtle Web

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Aug 23 17:19:20 EDT 2013

On 08/23/2013 05:11 PM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On 08/23/2013 04:33 PM, Claudia Urrea wrote:
>> Hi Bernie!
>>
>> Thanks for your email. I will send email to the programmer, so we can
>> get instructions for installation.
>> The DB is in the .rar file (see image attached).
>
> Ah, I had missed it because it was outside the directory.
>
> Rather than instructions, could you ask him or her to coordinate with me
> to setup the instance and keep it running for as long as needed?

Just to clarify what may sound like pedantry: the reason we need someone
in charge is that in the past the Infrastructure Team had to deal with
abandoned services which get overwritten by spam or become dangerous due
to unfixed security holes. Once a service is in use, taking it down
becomes difficult and the SL sysadmins are effectively forced to deal
with it.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org