[Systems] Fwd: Turtle Web

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Fri Aug 23 17:11:39 EDT 2013

On 08/23/2013 04:33 PM, Claudia Urrea wrote:
> Hi Bernie!
>
> Thanks for your email. I will send email to the programmer, so we can
> get instructions for installation.
> The DB is in the .rar file (see image attached).

Ah, I had missed it because it was outside the directory.

Rather than instructions, could you ask him or her to coordinate with me
to setup the instance and keep it running for as long as needed?

> You are right. The site is very static and shouldn't require much
> maintenance.
>
> I am unpacking the files on my computer to do some testing.

It's not something you can view directly. In order to start it, you
first need to setup Apache, MySQL and PHP. Then you need to configure
them to look in the right place.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team