[Systems] Turtle Web

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:20:19 EDT 2013

I do understand what it requires. I need to see the structure as we need to set up the same for Spanish... I have the individual images to replace the English ones.

I will pass the messages. The programmer is not going to maintain the site. We need to find a volunteer, but I am sure he can help setup.

Claudia