[Systems] [Systems-logs] SMART error (CurrentPendingSector) detected on host: housetree.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Fri Aug 16 00:04:02 EDT 2013

On 08/15/2013 07:33 PM, Roberto Rodriguez Alcala wrote:
> I've moved zatoichi to justice.
>
> Please take down the instance on housetree (I've changed the ip of it to
> 18.85.44.73 which is being used at the moment, and shut it off).

I've shutdown zatoichi on housetree and updated the sugarlabs zone to
record the new IP.

> Over the weekend I'll upgrade mediawiki and verify that everything else
> is working fine.

Thanks. I'd also recommend moving the wiki and website to either amnesia
or mothership, to reduce the number of machines you guys need to
maintain for Paraguay Educa.  If you'd rather keep using zatoichi, maybe
upgrade it to Precise.

> BTW, backup seems to be pointing to owl.laptop.org
> <http://owl.laptop.org>, should that be moved?

owl.laptop.org is not going away anytime soon, but you may want to
switch to the wizbackup thingie if you want to keep zatoichi.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team