[Systems] El sábado tenemos web

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Oct 30 22:14:21 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-30 at 20:24 -0500, Marco Torres wrote:
> La instalacion y archivos no son necesarios. Solo la carpeta raiz y
> cambiar el settings. Todo lo demas ya lo tengo resuelto. Cuando lo
> suba subire todos los archivos y la db. Manana estare subiendolo con
> ayuda de ricardo. Por favor tomen en cuenta esto q veo q piensan
> instalar drupal cuando no es necesario. Gracias XD

Ah, ok. Would you like me to delete the current drupal installation and
database? If you send me a dump (.sql) of your database and a tarball
(tar.gz) of your current drupal installation, I'll load them on our
server (or icarito could do it).

Meanwhile, you could go ahead and request a Sugar Labs account. You'll
require some practice with the UNIX shell in order to use it. We do not
provide management tools for hosting web applications.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org