[Systems] Requesting hosting environment for a Collaboration project OLPC-Sugar

Henry Villar villar.henry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:44:22 EDT 2011

Hello System engineers,

I have talked to Bernie Innocenti about my Master project olpcNET  <
http://olpcnet.henryvillar.com/> in which I am trying to create a model for
collaboration for three OLPC stakeholders (volunteers, developers and
teachers)  and I am trying to test the openqwaq  collaboration solution <
http://code.google.com/p/openqwaq/ >  and looking for a hosting environment
for this project. Could you please let me know what would be the process to
access one of your hosting environments? The openqwaq server has been
verified in RHEL/CentOS.

Thank you in advance.

~Henry Villar