[Systems] [SLOB] Gmail Domain

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 14 14:23:39 EDT 2008

On Oct 14, 2008, at 2:14 PM, Walter Bender wrote:
> This thread started from a very different place. We wanted to come up
> with a low-overhead way of handing out sugarlabs.org email addresses
> to community members.

Can I respectfully submit that this is a waste of time right now? E-
mail addresses are handed out rarely, and take a minute of my or
Bernie's time to deal with. There are bigger problems to solve: the
political shitfest that is figuring out an arrangement for bug
tracking at SugarLabs vs. OLPC, the same political shitfest for code
repository hosting, getting the second server from AMD that we still
don't have, etc, etc.

Our e-mail systems are not broken. We are not lacking for sysadmin
time. Surely there are better things to be focusing on?

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org