[Systems] [SLOB] Gmail Domain

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Oct 14 13:22:32 EDT 2008

Yes, that is the situation I was talking about.
Sorry about the mangled writing.  I have dyslexia so proof reading is very difficult for me.
Bernie, our account at goggle has be upgrade (for free).  Can you see if the education level of service meets your needs.
david

On  10/14/2008, 10:59, Chris Ball (cjb at laptop.org) wrote:Hi,     > On Oct 14, 2008, at 10:17 AM, David Farning wrote:    >> Our internal system is not perfect, about two weeks ago I got    >> about 20 messeages to had been sitting on the iaep at sl.o since July     > I can't parse this. Can you rephrase?  I think David's talking about a large backlog in the moderator queue (from mail addresses unsubscribed to lists) that was pushed through  recently.  - Chris. --  Chris Ball