[Systems] [SLOB] Gmail Domain

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Oct 14 13:58:15 EDT 2008

Yes, I am routing my gmail account into SugarCRM.  This way I can assign emails to leads, contacts, and accounts.  If I get hit by a bus, the project will still have a record of what I am working on:)
david

On  10/14/2008, 12:40, Bernie Innocenti (bernie at codewiz.org) wrote:David Farning wrote: > Yes, that is the situation I was talking about. > Sorry about the mangled writing.  I have dyslexia so proof reading is very difficult for me.  btw, did you switch to a new MUA?  It rewraps the bodies of quoted  messages weirdly.   > Bernie, our account at goggle has be upgrade (for free).  Can you  > see if the education level of service meets your needs.  Seems perfect now.  We can either:  a) route mail through solarsail, and forward non-existing     accounts to Google  b) route mail through google, and forward non-existing accounts     to Google  Either way, we have all the flexibility we need and we can forward  email to personal accounts as we did before.  I'm experimenting with the (b) option right now using the test domain.  --      \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/    _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/    \|_O_|  "It's an education project, not a
laptop project!"