No subject

Sun Nov 16 07:35:38 EST 2008

1. Address - How difficult would it be to set up a wikispace for each<br>
individual country or state that is interested in creating a lab?<br>
Based on other projects I expect that we will have requests for tens<br>
of local groups with in the first couple of months. &nbsp;But, only a hand<br>
full will be active at first.<br>
2. Mailing list - I understand that is pretty trivial to set up. &nbsp;Is<br>
there any issue granting a lab representative admin control over the<br>
list?<br>
3. &nbsp;Email Address - How difficult will it be to set up<br>
There are some instructions at<br>
for adding aliases.<br>
But, It might be preferable to create independant gmail domains for<br>
each country so that they can manage their own domain. &nbsp;The key here<br>
is to spread the admin responsibility and authority down to the local<br>
labs as much as possible<br>
Bernie, Ivan; Can you set up the infrastructure for Colombia and<br>
determine the work involved in creating these pieces of local lab<br>
infrastructure for more labs<br>
Rafael; &nbsp;What other pieces of infrastructure would be useful for local labs?<br>
future we will need an static landing place in the Sugar labs
page that Christian is doing.<br>

thanks<br>

------=_Part_77654_13793631.1228107906380--