[Sugar-devel] I would like to help with translating

Devin Ulibarri devin at sugarlabs.org
Tue May 21 14:49:41 EDT 2024

Hi Joshua,

First of all, thank you so much for volunteering!

There are different projects with different ways of pulling in translations.

The one that I'm most familiar with is Music Blocks. If that project
interests you, I can help.

You could, for example, read the English documentation at
https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks/tree/master/guide and
https://github.com/sugarlabs/musicblocks/tree/master/documentation, copy
the markdown into a new file, translate it, then send to us to put into
the main repository.

I also recommend that you join our chat on Matrix, so that contributors
may assist you in real time: https://matrix.to/#/#sugar:matrix.org

Cheers!

Devin

Joshua Tan: