[Sugar-devel] Eager to work in fixing the UI of sugarizer.

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 14 08:52:51 EDT 2023

The aim of sharing the design wiki page was to show you a design document
which contains lots of information,
yours doesn't have to be that way but it should give you an idea of what a
similar document should look like.

I don't think the old design review committee process should be revived.

I agree with James too, the document doesn't seem have been researched.

You should open a PR on sugarizer to continue the discussion there, it's
easier when there's something to test.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiam at sugarlabs.org